Oct 14, 2010, 1:18 PM EST
When you weren’t watching Kobe Bryant still looking a step slow and lacking elevation on his shots — he went 2-10 last night, now shooting 14.3 percent for all of preseason — you were worried about Laker Girl Ashley.
She was the one that had Sacramento’s Carl Landry fall on her as Landry and Matt Barnes battled for a rebound during Wednesday night’s game in Vegas. Watch the video (thanks to KD of Ball Don’t Lie for locating that).
Lakers broadcaster John Ireland came on later and said Ashley hit her head on the table behind her but was fine and stayed with the team. She’s a gamer. And she got more than 14.3 percent of her dance routine right the rest of the night.
So relax, Ashley is just fine and can continue on going to community college, shopping, hiking and spending time with friends and family.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 4
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13