Oct 14, 2010, 1:18 PM EST
When you weren’t watching Kobe Bryant still looking a step slow and lacking elevation on his shots — he went 2-10 last night, now shooting 14.3 percent for all of preseason — you were worried about Laker Girl Ashley.
She was the one that had Sacramento’s Carl Landry fall on her as Landry and Matt Barnes battled for a rebound during Wednesday night’s game in Vegas. Watch the video (thanks to KD of Ball Don’t Lie for locating that).
Lakers broadcaster John Ireland came on later and said Ashley hit her head on the table behind her but was fine and stayed with the team. She’s a gamer. And she got more than 14.3 percent of her dance routine right the rest of the night.
So relax, Ashley is just fine and can continue on going to community college, shopping, hiking and spending time with friends and family.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18