Oct 14, 2010, 1:18 PM EDT
When you weren’t watching Kobe Bryant still looking a step slow and lacking elevation on his shots — he went 2-10 last night, now shooting 14.3 percent for all of preseason — you were worried about Laker Girl Ashley.
She was the one that had Sacramento’s Carl Landry fall on her as Landry and Matt Barnes battled for a rebound during Wednesday night’s game in Vegas. Watch the video (thanks to KD of Ball Don’t Lie for locating that).
Lakers broadcaster John Ireland came on later and said Ashley hit her head on the table behind her but was fine and stayed with the team. She’s a gamer. And she got more than 14.3 percent of her dance routine right the rest of the night.
So relax, Ashley is just fine and can continue on going to community college, shopping, hiking and spending time with friends and family.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 11
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 22
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30