Oct 14, 2010, 7:49 PM EDT
According to Mike Trudell of the Lakers Basketblog, Los Angeles Lakers guard Sasha Vujacic suffered a concussion when Lamar Odom inadvertently elbowed him in the face during Thursday’s practice.
Vujacic will be re-evaluated on Friday. In three preseason games, Vujacic averaged 3.7 points per game on 26.7% shooting from the field.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18