Oct 14, 2010, 7:49 PM EDT
According to Mike Trudell of the Lakers Basketblog, Los Angeles Lakers guard Sasha Vujacic suffered a concussion when Lamar Odom inadvertently elbowed him in the face during Thursday’s practice.
Vujacic will be re-evaluated on Friday. In three preseason games, Vujacic averaged 3.7 points per game on 26.7% shooting from the field.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 7
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10