Oct 14, 2010, 7:49 PM EST
According to Mike Trudell of the Lakers Basketblog, Los Angeles Lakers guard Sasha Vujacic suffered a concussion when Lamar Odom inadvertently elbowed him in the face during Thursday’s practice.
Vujacic will be re-evaluated on Friday. In three preseason games, Vujacic averaged 3.7 points per game on 26.7% shooting from the field.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 9
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 23
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 53
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)