Oct 14, 2010, 7:49 PM EDT
According to Mike Trudell of the Lakers Basketblog, Los Angeles Lakers guard Sasha Vujacic suffered a concussion when Lamar Odom inadvertently elbowed him in the face during Thursday’s practice.
Vujacic will be re-evaluated on Friday. In three preseason games, Vujacic averaged 3.7 points per game on 26.7% shooting from the field.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20