Oct 14, 2010, 7:49 PM EDT
According to Mike Trudell of the Lakers Basketblog, Los Angeles Lakers guard Sasha Vujacic suffered a concussion when Lamar Odom inadvertently elbowed him in the face during Thursday’s practice.
Vujacic will be re-evaluated on Friday. In three preseason games, Vujacic averaged 3.7 points per game on 26.7% shooting from the field.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 46
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31