Oct 14, 2010, 9:45 AM EDT
Ron Artest did it all for the Lakers Wednesday night: 18 points on 7 of 11 shooting, 4 of 5 from three, plus he had four rebounds. More than that, he was the steady mature voice on the court, stepping up with Kobe Bryant still hobbled. Artest was directing guys in the offense.
After the game, he was giving out YouTube recommendations to the Kamenetzky brothers at ESPNLosAngeles.com.
“You go on YouTube, you ever seen the tigers fight the lions and anacondas and stuff? You’ve never seen that? Go on YouTube, Google tiger vs. anaconda, tiger vs. bear, rhino vs. elephant. It’s crazy. That’s my YouTube recommendation, definitely. The YouTube recommendation for the day. You’ve got to go see the cougar vs. anaconda. That one’s crazy… I don’t know what that means as far as a postgame interview, but cougar vs. anaconda.”
Wait until Ron finds the Discovery Channel.
So now, for your video enjoyment….
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 2
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 17
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7