Oct 14, 2010, 9:45 AM EST
Ron Artest did it all for the Lakers Wednesday night: 18 points on 7 of 11 shooting, 4 of 5 from three, plus he had four rebounds. More than that, he was the steady mature voice on the court, stepping up with Kobe Bryant still hobbled. Artest was directing guys in the offense.
After the game, he was giving out YouTube recommendations to the Kamenetzky brothers at ESPNLosAngeles.com.
“You go on YouTube, you ever seen the tigers fight the lions and anacondas and stuff? You’ve never seen that? Go on YouTube, Google tiger vs. anaconda, tiger vs. bear, rhino vs. elephant. It’s crazy. That’s my YouTube recommendation, definitely. The YouTube recommendation for the day. You’ve got to go see the cougar vs. anaconda. That one’s crazy… I don’t know what that means as far as a postgame interview, but cougar vs. anaconda.”
Wait until Ron finds the Discovery Channel.
So now, for your video enjoyment….
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 7
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 11
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30