Oct 14, 2010, 9:45 AM EDT
Ron Artest did it all for the Lakers Wednesday night: 18 points on 7 of 11 shooting, 4 of 5 from three, plus he had four rebounds. More than that, he was the steady mature voice on the court, stepping up with Kobe Bryant still hobbled. Artest was directing guys in the offense.
After the game, he was giving out YouTube recommendations to the Kamenetzky brothers at ESPNLosAngeles.com.
“You go on YouTube, you ever seen the tigers fight the lions and anacondas and stuff? You’ve never seen that? Go on YouTube, Google tiger vs. anaconda, tiger vs. bear, rhino vs. elephant. It’s crazy. That’s my YouTube recommendation, definitely. The YouTube recommendation for the day. You’ve got to go see the cougar vs. anaconda. That one’s crazy… I don’t know what that means as far as a postgame interview, but cougar vs. anaconda.”
Wait until Ron finds the Discovery Channel.
So now, for your video enjoyment….
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 12
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50