Oct 14, 2010, 9:45 AM EDT
Ron Artest did it all for the Lakers Wednesday night: 18 points on 7 of 11 shooting, 4 of 5 from three, plus he had four rebounds. More than that, he was the steady mature voice on the court, stepping up with Kobe Bryant still hobbled. Artest was directing guys in the offense.
After the game, he was giving out YouTube recommendations to the Kamenetzky brothers at ESPNLosAngeles.com.
“You go on YouTube, you ever seen the tigers fight the lions and anacondas and stuff? You’ve never seen that? Go on YouTube, Google tiger vs. anaconda, tiger vs. bear, rhino vs. elephant. It’s crazy. That’s my YouTube recommendation, definitely. The YouTube recommendation for the day. You’ve got to go see the cougar vs. anaconda. That one’s crazy… I don’t know what that means as far as a postgame interview, but cougar vs. anaconda.”
Wait until Ron finds the Discovery Channel.
So now, for your video enjoyment….
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 14
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 55
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 9
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 30
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 73