Oct 14, 2010, 6:19 PM EST
The NBA has just announced that Toronto Raptors forward Joey Dorsey has been suspended for one game for “swinging his arm at the head” of Bulls forward Brian Scalabrine in the fourth quarter of the Bulls-Raptors game that took place on October 12th.
The suspension will mean that Dorsey will have to sit out the first game of the regular season. The 6-8 Memphis product averaged 7.1 minutes of play in 15 games last season. The Raptors’ first regular season game will be played against the New York Knicks on October 27th.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9