Oct 14, 2010, 6:19 PM EDT
The NBA has just announced that Toronto Raptors forward Joey Dorsey has been suspended for one game for “swinging his arm at the head” of Bulls forward Brian Scalabrine in the fourth quarter of the Bulls-Raptors game that took place on October 12th.
The suspension will mean that Dorsey will have to sit out the first game of the regular season. The 6-8 Memphis product averaged 7.1 minutes of play in 15 games last season. The Raptors’ first regular season game will be played against the New York Knicks on October 27th.
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 0
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 20
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 16
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 12
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 52