Oct 14, 2010, 12:25 PM EDT
The Sixers may be struggling to find an identity this preseason, but Jrue Holliday seemed comfortable against the Raptors.
Holiday put up the rare preseason triple-double — 18 points, 12 assists and 11 rebounds. He was aggressive and attacking, and had just two turnovers.
Yes, he played 46 minutes of a double-overtime game (Toronto won 119-116). And yes, he did it against a Raptors team that is not known as a defensive powerhouse when they have their best players on the floor (although Holiday was matched up against Jarrett Jack and Jose Calderon most of the night).
Still, this kind of accomplishment should not go unnoticed. So well done Jrue. We’d give you a congratulatory slap on the behind, but then we’d draw a technical.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 0
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 4
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 5
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 4
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 15