Oct 13, 2010, 8:22 AM EDT
The Bucks liked Darington Hobson — their second round draft pick out of New Mexico — enough that they inked him to a deal. A crafty point-forward guy at 6’7” they thought he could develop into a good role player for the team.
That will have to wait.
The Bucks announced that Hobson will the entire season after having his left hip operated on Tuesday, with the right hip coming in a couple weeks, according to Marc Spears of Yahoo.
Hobson missed Summer League with a groin issue that just never got better and eventually required not one but two surgeries. Hopefully he can bounce back next season.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50