Oct 13, 2010, 8:22 AM EST
The Bucks liked Darington Hobson — their second round draft pick out of New Mexico — enough that they inked him to a deal. A crafty point-forward guy at 6’7” they thought he could develop into a good role player for the team.
That will have to wait.
The Bucks announced that Hobson will the entire season after having his left hip operated on Tuesday, with the right hip coming in a couple weeks, according to Marc Spears of Yahoo.
Hobson missed Summer League with a groin issue that just never got better and eventually required not one but two surgeries. Hopefully he can bounce back next season.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 2
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 17
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 23
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18