Oct 13, 2010, 8:22 AM EDT
The Bucks liked Darington Hobson — their second round draft pick out of New Mexico — enough that they inked him to a deal. A crafty point-forward guy at 6’7” they thought he could develop into a good role player for the team.
That will have to wait.
The Bucks announced that Hobson will the entire season after having his left hip operated on Tuesday, with the right hip coming in a couple weeks, according to Marc Spears of Yahoo.
Hobson missed Summer League with a groin issue that just never got better and eventually required not one but two surgeries. Hopefully he can bounce back next season.
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 0
- Wednesday playoff previews: Rockets know they need a win 0
- Report: Pacers’ Lance Stephenson, Evan Turner got in fight day before Game 1 12
- With two wins in Chicago, Wizards seize control over Bulls 5
- Tuesday NBA grades: Beal, DeRozan not perfect but good enough 0