Oct 12, 2010, 9:10 PM EDT
Delonte West is one of the most bloggable NBA players around. He’s about to find out first-hand, as West has started a once-a-month blog diary with ESPN Boston, in which he’ll pull from his bottomless internal well of blog-worthy material.
It may not be Delonte completely unplugged, but his first post covers a lot of ground: Delonte dives into his introduction to Celtic life and offers another window into Boston’s infinitely amusing preseason camaraderie. So, if you’d like to find out why Delonte West is the only human being that still plays Crash Bandicoot, check it out. If not, what’s wrong with you?
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 4
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 4
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 7
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 44
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 30