Oct 12, 2010, 9:10 PM EDT
Delonte West is one of the most bloggable NBA players around. He’s about to find out first-hand, as West has started a once-a-month blog diary with ESPN Boston, in which he’ll pull from his bottomless internal well of blog-worthy material.
It may not be Delonte completely unplugged, but his first post covers a lot of ground: Delonte dives into his introduction to Celtic life and offers another window into Boston’s infinitely amusing preseason camaraderie. So, if you’d like to find out why Delonte West is the only human being that still plays Crash Bandicoot, check it out. If not, what’s wrong with you?
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 2
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 12
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4