Oct 12, 2010, 9:10 PM EST
Delonte West is one of the most bloggable NBA players around. He’s about to find out first-hand, as West has started a once-a-month blog diary with ESPN Boston, in which he’ll pull from his bottomless internal well of blog-worthy material.
It may not be Delonte completely unplugged, but his first post covers a lot of ground: Delonte dives into his introduction to Celtic life and offers another window into Boston’s infinitely amusing preseason camaraderie. So, if you’d like to find out why Delonte West is the only human being that still plays Crash Bandicoot, check it out. If not, what’s wrong with you?
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)