Oct 12, 2010, 9:10 PM EDT
Delonte West is one of the most bloggable NBA players around. He’s about to find out first-hand, as West has started a once-a-month blog diary with ESPN Boston, in which he’ll pull from his bottomless internal well of blog-worthy material.
It may not be Delonte completely unplugged, but his first post covers a lot of ground: Delonte dives into his introduction to Celtic life and offers another window into Boston’s infinitely amusing preseason camaraderie. So, if you’d like to find out why Delonte West is the only human being that still plays Crash Bandicoot, check it out. If not, what’s wrong with you?
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 3
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 12
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 15
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 22
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43