Oct 12, 2010, 9:10 PM EST
Delonte West is one of the most bloggable NBA players around. He’s about to find out first-hand, as West has started a once-a-month blog diary with ESPN Boston, in which he’ll pull from his bottomless internal well of blog-worthy material.
It may not be Delonte completely unplugged, but his first post covers a lot of ground: Delonte dives into his introduction to Celtic life and offers another window into Boston’s infinitely amusing preseason camaraderie. So, if you’d like to find out why Delonte West is the only human being that still plays Crash Bandicoot, check it out. If not, what’s wrong with you?
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)