Oct 12, 2010, 12:47 PM EDT
I didn’t think any tattoo a Denver Nugget could get would surprise me anymore. I was wrong.
On a team with more tats than the Ink and Iron Festival, Chris “Birdman” Anderson has raised the bar. It’s his “Free Bird” tattoo. With some sort of exploding rainbow of color and flames that… I really don’t have the words.
Love it or hate it — maybe a little of both — you have to say that nobody has anything like that.
So for that, good on ya Birdman.
And if you ever need to cover it up, Stan Van Gundy has some mock turtlenecks that he’s not using anymore.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11