Oct 12, 2010, 12:47 PM EDT
I didn’t think any tattoo a Denver Nugget could get would surprise me anymore. I was wrong.
On a team with more tats than the Ink and Iron Festival, Chris “Birdman” Anderson has raised the bar. It’s his “Free Bird” tattoo. With some sort of exploding rainbow of color and flames that… I really don’t have the words.
Love it or hate it — maybe a little of both — you have to say that nobody has anything like that.
So for that, good on ya Birdman.
And if you ever need to cover it up, Stan Van Gundy has some mock turtlenecks that he’s not using anymore.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3