Oct 11, 2010, 7:17 PM EST
According to Marc J. Spears of Yahoo!, the Miami Heat have waived Mickell Gladness and Anthony Mason Jr.
Gladness, a shot-blocking specialist who played for the Rio Grande Valley Vipers in the D-League last season, only saw four total minutes of court time in the preseason.
Mason Jr., a 6-7 rookie forward and the son of former Heat player Anthony Mason, averaged 7.3 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 1.8 assists in his senior year at St. John’s.
The Heat now have 18 players currently on their roster.
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 23
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 34
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 19