Oct 11, 2010, 3:20 PM EDT
Joe and Gavin Maloof are the faces and primary owners of the Sacramento Kings, the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas, plus a lot of other stuff you probably wish you owned.
Their younger brother George is a minority owner in all of that, too. George was arrested in Las Vegas Saturday for driving under the influence, having a just-over-the-limit 0.86 blood alcohol level, according to FanHouse. He was pulled over for speeding and not having proof of insurance on him.
Maloof told police he was just coming back from a wedding where he had four glasses of wine. It is possible this does not get prosecuted — it is not uncommon for cases that close to the line to be dropped in many states.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32