Oct 11, 2010, 3:20 PM EDT
Joe and Gavin Maloof are the faces and primary owners of the Sacramento Kings, the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas, plus a lot of other stuff you probably wish you owned.
Their younger brother George is a minority owner in all of that, too. George was arrested in Las Vegas Saturday for driving under the influence, having a just-over-the-limit 0.86 blood alcohol level, according to FanHouse. He was pulled over for speeding and not having proof of insurance on him.
Maloof told police he was just coming back from a wedding where he had four glasses of wine. It is possible this does not get prosecuted — it is not uncommon for cases that close to the line to be dropped in many states.
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell 0
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 14
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Hibbert said he will speak up in future, demand to be in game at end 11
- Chris Andersen complements Heat’s Big Three so well 26
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (76)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful