Oct 11, 2010, 3:20 PM EDT
Joe and Gavin Maloof are the faces and primary owners of the Sacramento Kings, the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas, plus a lot of other stuff you probably wish you owned.
Their younger brother George is a minority owner in all of that, too. George was arrested in Las Vegas Saturday for driving under the influence, having a just-over-the-limit 0.86 blood alcohol level, according to FanHouse. He was pulled over for speeding and not having proof of insurance on him.
Maloof told police he was just coming back from a wedding where he had four glasses of wine. It is possible this does not get prosecuted — it is not uncommon for cases that close to the line to be dropped in many states.
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 8
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 19
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 70
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 66
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14