Oct 11, 2010, 3:20 PM EST
Joe and Gavin Maloof are the faces and primary owners of the Sacramento Kings, the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas, plus a lot of other stuff you probably wish you owned.
Their younger brother George is a minority owner in all of that, too. George was arrested in Las Vegas Saturday for driving under the influence, having a just-over-the-limit 0.86 blood alcohol level, according to FanHouse. He was pulled over for speeding and not having proof of insurance on him.
Maloof told police he was just coming back from a wedding where he had four glasses of wine. It is possible this does not get prosecuted — it is not uncommon for cases that close to the line to be dropped in many states.
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 9
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 5
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (46)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)