Oct 11, 2010, 3:20 PM EDT
Joe and Gavin Maloof are the faces and primary owners of the Sacramento Kings, the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas, plus a lot of other stuff you probably wish you owned.
Their younger brother George is a minority owner in all of that, too. George was arrested in Las Vegas Saturday for driving under the influence, having a just-over-the-limit 0.86 blood alcohol level, according to FanHouse. He was pulled over for speeding and not having proof of insurance on him.
Maloof told police he was just coming back from a wedding where he had four glasses of wine. It is possible this does not get prosecuted — it is not uncommon for cases that close to the line to be dropped in many states.
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 8
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 3
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 46
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 19
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 34
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 15
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 25