Oct 10, 2010, 4:49 AM EDT
Kyle Lowry missed Saturday’s game against the Indiana Pacers, and according to the Associated Press, he’s due to miss one more game — Houston’s match-up with Cleveland later tonight — before returning to the lineup for the Rockets.
An MRI revealed a bruise on Lowry’s right knee, and while that injury isn’t particularly serious, it warrants a few days’ break before the Rockets go on their week-long road trip to China next week. In the meantime, one would think that Mike Harris would be tabbed for more playing time. However, if Saturday’s game was any indication, the Rockets will instead fill in Lowry’s spot in the rotation with Courtney Lee and Kevin Martin sharing ball-handling responsibilities.
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 8
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 0
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 6
- Wednesday NBA grades: Brooklyn is all about The Truth 8
- Truth too much for Heat, Brooklyn knocks off Miami 25