Oct 10, 2010, 4:49 AM EST
Kyle Lowry missed Saturday’s game against the Indiana Pacers, and according to the Associated Press, he’s due to miss one more game — Houston’s match-up with Cleveland later tonight — before returning to the lineup for the Rockets.
An MRI revealed a bruise on Lowry’s right knee, and while that injury isn’t particularly serious, it warrants a few days’ break before the Rockets go on their week-long road trip to China next week. In the meantime, one would think that Mike Harris would be tabbed for more playing time. However, if Saturday’s game was any indication, the Rockets will instead fill in Lowry’s spot in the rotation with Courtney Lee and Kevin Martin sharing ball-handling responsibilities.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 0
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 7
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 7
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 41
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54