Oct 10, 2010, 4:49 AM EDT
Kyle Lowry missed Saturday’s game against the Indiana Pacers, and according to the Associated Press, he’s due to miss one more game — Houston’s match-up with Cleveland later tonight — before returning to the lineup for the Rockets.
An MRI revealed a bruise on Lowry’s right knee, and while that injury isn’t particularly serious, it warrants a few days’ break before the Rockets go on their week-long road trip to China next week. In the meantime, one would think that Mike Harris would be tabbed for more playing time. However, if Saturday’s game was any indication, the Rockets will instead fill in Lowry’s spot in the rotation with Courtney Lee and Kevin Martin sharing ball-handling responsibilities.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 28
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16