Oct 10, 2010, 4:49 AM EDT
Kyle Lowry missed Saturday’s game against the Indiana Pacers, and according to the Associated Press, he’s due to miss one more game — Houston’s match-up with Cleveland later tonight — before returning to the lineup for the Rockets.
An MRI revealed a bruise on Lowry’s right knee, and while that injury isn’t particularly serious, it warrants a few days’ break before the Rockets go on their week-long road trip to China next week. In the meantime, one would think that Mike Harris would be tabbed for more playing time. However, if Saturday’s game was any indication, the Rockets will instead fill in Lowry’s spot in the rotation with Courtney Lee and Kevin Martin sharing ball-handling responsibilities.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 13
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20