Oct 8, 2010, 4:07 PM EST
Josh Smith has scared a lot of rims in his time, it seems only fair that one of them fought back.
The dynamic Atlanta Hawks forward will be out for a week after cutting his hand on a rim, tweeted Michael Cunningham of the Atlanta Journal Constitution. He said it happened in the preseason game against Memphis. We would rather believe it happened on one of his huge dunks.
This is the preseason, take the time, let it rest and heal. If these games mattered, you could bet he would be back faster.
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 1
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 9
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 10
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 43