Oct 8, 2010, 4:07 PM EDT
Josh Smith has scared a lot of rims in his time, it seems only fair that one of them fought back.
The dynamic Atlanta Hawks forward will be out for a week after cutting his hand on a rim, tweeted Michael Cunningham of the Atlanta Journal Constitution. He said it happened in the preseason game against Memphis. We would rather believe it happened on one of his huge dunks.
This is the preseason, take the time, let it rest and heal. If these games mattered, you could bet he would be back faster.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28