Oct 7, 2010, 3:58 PM EDT
Few images get seared into your brain — whether you want it to or not — quite like Amar’e Stoudemire’s picture for the ESPN The Magazine’s body issue. I think Trey Kerby at The Score said everything I wanted to. And a few things I didn’t want to.
But, you know, his knee looks good, right Knicks fans?
Stoudemire is one of a few athletes in the running to be on the cover of Vogue.
Where, we imagine, he will be dressed in the finest of men’s garments. Which is cool, but mostly we’re just happy he’s dressed.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 1
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 1
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 10
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 11
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13