Oct 7, 2010, 3:58 PM EDT
Few images get seared into your brain — whether you want it to or not — quite like Amar’e Stoudemire’s picture for the ESPN The Magazine’s body issue. I think Trey Kerby at The Score said everything I wanted to. And a few things I didn’t want to.
But, you know, his knee looks good, right Knicks fans?
Stoudemire is one of a few athletes in the running to be on the cover of Vogue.
Where, we imagine, he will be dressed in the finest of men’s garments. Which is cool, but mostly we’re just happy he’s dressed.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 0
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 12
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14