Oct 7, 2010, 3:58 PM EDT
Few images get seared into your brain — whether you want it to or not — quite like Amar’e Stoudemire’s picture for the ESPN The Magazine’s body issue. I think Trey Kerby at The Score said everything I wanted to. And a few things I didn’t want to.
But, you know, his knee looks good, right Knicks fans?
Stoudemire is one of a few athletes in the running to be on the cover of Vogue.
Where, we imagine, he will be dressed in the finest of men’s garments. Which is cool, but mostly we’re just happy he’s dressed.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85