Oct 7, 2010, 3:58 PM EDT
Few images get seared into your brain — whether you want it to or not — quite like Amar’e Stoudemire’s picture for the ESPN The Magazine’s body issue. I think Trey Kerby at The Score said everything I wanted to. And a few things I didn’t want to.
But, you know, his knee looks good, right Knicks fans?
Stoudemire is one of a few athletes in the running to be on the cover of Vogue.
Where, we imagine, he will be dressed in the finest of men’s garments. Which is cool, but mostly we’re just happy he’s dressed.
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 46
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 10
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 15
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 23