Oct 5, 2010, 5:06 PM EST
UPDATE 5:06 pm: Pargo is going to back to Chicago to rehab his knee and hopes to be ready and on a roster by the start of the season, his agent Mark Bartelstien told Marc Spears of Yahoo.
Both the Warriors and Hornets have concerns about his knee, but if he can get it healthy someone will pick him up.
3:34 pm: The best seasons of Jannero Pargo’s career came as the backup to Chris Paul. This season he tried to return to that role, but it not going to happen.
Jannero Pargo released by Hornets. Demps: “He is not operating at full speed due to a pre-existing injury.”
Pargo was unimpressive with the Bulls last season. We’ll see if he can latch on anywhere else, espeically after that send off from GM Del Demps.
This means Willie Green will get the backup job to CP3. What that means for Hornets fans is they should run to a local church and light a candle in prayer that Paul does not get hurt.
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 9
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 42
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 21
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4
- Report: Chris Mullin doesn’t want to jump in mid-season to coach Kings 3