Oct 5, 2010, 5:06 PM EDT
UPDATE 5:06 pm: Pargo is going to back to Chicago to rehab his knee and hopes to be ready and on a roster by the start of the season, his agent Mark Bartelstien told Marc Spears of Yahoo.
Both the Warriors and Hornets have concerns about his knee, but if he can get it healthy someone will pick him up.
3:34 pm: The best seasons of Jannero Pargo’s career came as the backup to Chris Paul. This season he tried to return to that role, but it not going to happen.
Jannero Pargo released by Hornets. Demps: “He is not operating at full speed due to a pre-existing injury.”
Pargo was unimpressive with the Bulls last season. We’ll see if he can latch on anywhere else, espeically after that send off from GM Del Demps.
This means Willie Green will get the backup job to CP3. What that means for Hornets fans is they should run to a local church and light a candle in prayer that Paul does not get hurt.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 0
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18