Oct 2, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
You might think that the media would wholeheartedly be embracing the Miami Heat. But honestly, they’re covering it, we’re covering it, whatever, mostly out of necessity. It is a story. It will be a story. But if you want to know who’s really being given the sweet treatment? It’s Boston. The refrains goes as such: “Boston’s having lots of fun at training camp, but they’re also working hard. While everyone’s focused on the egos in Miami, the Celtics are having a genuinely enjoyable camp among professionals.” See? It’s really that easy. Here’s Nate Robinson walking around in Shaq’s shoes. After Shaq spanks someone with it. Awkward.
Get it? Because he’s really small, and the shoes are really big. Get it?
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 18
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld