Oct 2, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
You might think that the media would wholeheartedly be embracing the Miami Heat. But honestly, they’re covering it, we’re covering it, whatever, mostly out of necessity. It is a story. It will be a story. But if you want to know who’s really being given the sweet treatment? It’s Boston. The refrains goes as such: “Boston’s having lots of fun at training camp, but they’re also working hard. While everyone’s focused on the egos in Miami, the Celtics are having a genuinely enjoyable camp among professionals.” See? It’s really that easy. Here’s Nate Robinson walking around in Shaq’s shoes. After Shaq spanks someone with it. Awkward.
Get it? Because he’s really small, and the shoes are really big. Get it?
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld