Oct 2, 2010, 10:30 AM EST
You might think that the media would wholeheartedly be embracing the Miami Heat. But honestly, they’re covering it, we’re covering it, whatever, mostly out of necessity. It is a story. It will be a story. But if you want to know who’s really being given the sweet treatment? It’s Boston. The refrains goes as such: “Boston’s having lots of fun at training camp, but they’re also working hard. While everyone’s focused on the egos in Miami, the Celtics are having a genuinely enjoyable camp among professionals.” See? It’s really that easy. Here’s Nate Robinson walking around in Shaq’s shoes. After Shaq spanks someone with it. Awkward.
Get it? Because he’s really small, and the shoes are really big. Get it?
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 7
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 2
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 13
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 7
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)