Oct 2, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
You might think that the media would wholeheartedly be embracing the Miami Heat. But honestly, they’re covering it, we’re covering it, whatever, mostly out of necessity. It is a story. It will be a story. But if you want to know who’s really being given the sweet treatment? It’s Boston. The refrains goes as such: “Boston’s having lots of fun at training camp, but they’re also working hard. While everyone’s focused on the egos in Miami, the Celtics are having a genuinely enjoyable camp among professionals.” See? It’s really that easy. Here’s Nate Robinson walking around in Shaq’s shoes. After Shaq spanks someone with it. Awkward.
Get it? Because he’s really small, and the shoes are really big. Get it?
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 0
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld