Oct 2, 2010, 9:07 AM EDT
Hi, everybody! (Hi, Dan Gilbert
Okay, Dan.Might be time for some therapy. Because if you plan on owning the Cavaliers for a long time? This will not be the last 25-year-old to bolt for greener pastures. Maybe you’ll find a player like Kevin Durant who just wants to stay where he’s at and loves, you know, cold weather and Cleveland’s scenic vistas. But this focus on taking shots at a player who is no longer part of your team? Doesn’t come off well. Except to Clevelanders. Pretty sure they love you even more now.
This is going to be such a great rivalry. When the Cavs beat the Heat, and they will eventually, there’s going to be a righteous party in Cleveland. Probably at Dan Gilbert’s house.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 26
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6