Oct 2, 2010, 9:07 AM EDT
Hi, everybody! (Hi, Dan Gilbert
Okay, Dan.Might be time for some therapy. Because if you plan on owning the Cavaliers for a long time? This will not be the last 25-year-old to bolt for greener pastures. Maybe you’ll find a player like Kevin Durant who just wants to stay where he’s at and loves, you know, cold weather and Cleveland’s scenic vistas. But this focus on taking shots at a player who is no longer part of your team? Doesn’t come off well. Except to Clevelanders. Pretty sure they love you even more now.
This is going to be such a great rivalry. When the Cavs beat the Heat, and they will eventually, there’s going to be a righteous party in Cleveland. Probably at Dan Gilbert’s house.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20