Oct 2, 2010, 9:07 AM EDT
Hi, everybody! (Hi, Dan Gilbert
Okay, Dan.Might be time for some therapy. Because if you plan on owning the Cavaliers for a long time? This will not be the last 25-year-old to bolt for greener pastures. Maybe you’ll find a player like Kevin Durant who just wants to stay where he’s at and loves, you know, cold weather and Cleveland’s scenic vistas. But this focus on taking shots at a player who is no longer part of your team? Doesn’t come off well. Except to Clevelanders. Pretty sure they love you even more now.
This is going to be such a great rivalry. When the Cavs beat the Heat, and they will eventually, there’s going to be a righteous party in Cleveland. Probably at Dan Gilbert’s house.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 31
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 45
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 9
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11