Oct 2, 2010, 9:07 AM EST
Hi, everybody! (Hi, Dan Gilbert
Okay, Dan.Might be time for some therapy. Because if you plan on owning the Cavaliers for a long time? This will not be the last 25-year-old to bolt for greener pastures. Maybe you’ll find a player like Kevin Durant who just wants to stay where he’s at and loves, you know, cold weather and Cleveland’s scenic vistas. But this focus on taking shots at a player who is no longer part of your team? Doesn’t come off well. Except to Clevelanders. Pretty sure they love you even more now.
This is going to be such a great rivalry. When the Cavs beat the Heat, and they will eventually, there’s going to be a righteous party in Cleveland. Probably at Dan Gilbert’s house.
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 5
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 7
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 40
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 28