Oct 2, 2010, 9:07 AM EDT
Hi, everybody! (Hi, Dan Gilbert
Okay, Dan.Might be time for some therapy. Because if you plan on owning the Cavaliers for a long time? This will not be the last 25-year-old to bolt for greener pastures. Maybe you’ll find a player like Kevin Durant who just wants to stay where he’s at and loves, you know, cold weather and Cleveland’s scenic vistas. But this focus on taking shots at a player who is no longer part of your team? Doesn’t come off well. Except to Clevelanders. Pretty sure they love you even more now.
This is going to be such a great rivalry. When the Cavs beat the Heat, and they will eventually, there’s going to be a righteous party in Cleveland. Probably at Dan Gilbert’s house.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 19
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 27
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 51
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18