Oct 1, 2010, 8:25 AM EDT
The Miami Heat said no. The Milwaukee Bucks signed someone else. There has been no deal with the Houston Rockets.
Erick Dampier is a man without a team. Which is a little odd — as a minimum-salary backup center he should be a good fit, but teams are not jumping on board. For whatever reason.
Thursday Dampier stopped in on the Toronto Raptors and met with them during training camp, although no deal was reached, according to The Fan 590 Radio in Toronto.
It’s not an easy fit, the Raptors already have 15 guys under contract. They’d have to buy somebody out to get Dampier. That may or may not happen.
Dampier may have visits with another team. But right now he remains a man without a team.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 0
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 1
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17