Sep 30, 2010, 6:16 PM EST
Courtesy of Yahoo!’s Marc Spears:
Spurs big man Tiago Splitter suffered a strained right plantaris muscle today and will undergo a 7-to-10 day rehab with return timeline TBD.
As Tim Varner of 48 Minutes of Hell pointed out, Splitter has a history of small, nagging injuries, which is a bit of a concern. Hopefully this injury is just a minor setback for the 25-year old Euroleague star and Spurs rookie; a lot of basketball fans have waited a long time to see Splitter in the NBA, and it would be a bummer to have to wait even longer.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld