Sep 30, 2010, 6:16 PM EDT
Courtesy of Yahoo!’s Marc Spears:
Spurs big man Tiago Splitter suffered a strained right plantaris muscle today and will undergo a 7-to-10 day rehab with return timeline TBD.
As Tim Varner of 48 Minutes of Hell pointed out, Splitter has a history of small, nagging injuries, which is a bit of a concern. Hopefully this injury is just a minor setback for the 25-year old Euroleague star and Spurs rookie; a lot of basketball fans have waited a long time to see Splitter in the NBA, and it would be a bummer to have to wait even longer.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 0
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 28
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 17
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 42
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 15
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld