Sep 30, 2010, 8:46 AM EST
This summer Boris Diaw almost ended up with the Raptors as part of a larger deal that fell apart when Michael Jordan realized it was a bad idea.
But Toronto still wants him and has been talking to the Bobcats directly about a swap, according to the New York Daily News.
As for who could be headed south to Charlotte, the report does not say. Jose Calderon would be a salary match, although he has a longer term deal the Bobcats may not want. It could be a package of players such as Jarrett Jack and Reggie Evans, but again the question is how much do the Bobcats want to spend long term (Jack has three years left on his deal).
Still, the talks are going on.
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 0
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 2
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 4
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 24
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 10
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33