Sep 30, 2010, 8:46 AM EDT
This summer Boris Diaw almost ended up with the Raptors as part of a larger deal that fell apart when Michael Jordan realized it was a bad idea.
But Toronto still wants him and has been talking to the Bobcats directly about a swap, according to the New York Daily News.
As for who could be headed south to Charlotte, the report does not say. Jose Calderon would be a salary match, although he has a longer term deal the Bobcats may not want. It could be a package of players such as Jarrett Jack and Reggie Evans, but again the question is how much do the Bobcats want to spend long term (Jack has three years left on his deal).
Still, the talks are going on.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61