Sep 30, 2010, 2:35 PM EDT
UPDATE 2:35 pm: Shaq and KG got him back.
12:42 pm: You had to know that having the big personalities (and dramatically different bodies) of Nate Robinson and Shaquille O’Neal on the same team was going to lead to some fun. Like Shaq saying he had a special surprise for Nate if he could dunk on the Big Shamrock.
So Nate did.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 0
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 40
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 5
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10