Sep 30, 2010, 2:35 PM EDT
UPDATE 2:35 pm: Shaq and KG got him back.
12:42 pm: You had to know that having the big personalities (and dramatically different bodies) of Nate Robinson and Shaquille O’Neal on the same team was going to lead to some fun. Like Shaq saying he had a special surprise for Nate if he could dunk on the Big Shamrock.
So Nate did.
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 4
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 27
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 8
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 19
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 22
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31