Sep 30, 2010, 2:35 PM EDT
UPDATE 2:35 pm: Shaq and KG got him back.
12:42 pm: You had to know that having the big personalities (and dramatically different bodies) of Nate Robinson and Shaquille O’Neal on the same team was going to lead to some fun. Like Shaq saying he had a special surprise for Nate if he could dunk on the Big Shamrock.
So Nate did.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7