Sep 30, 2010, 10:43 AM EST
Kobe’s the man, doesn’t matter what side of the pond you are on.
The NBA released the top jerseys sold in Europe and Kobe Bryant tops the list. As he does in the United States. And China. And everywhere jerseys are sold (except Boston). This is Kobe’s third straight year atop the Europe list.
Rounding out the top five are LeBron James (the old Cleveland uni), Dwyane Wade, Pau Gasol and Kevin Garnett.
Who are the top Europeans? Gasol (as already mentioned) followed by Andrea Bargnani (sixth overall), Jose Calderon (seventh), Dirk Nowitzki (ninth) and Tony Parker (tenth).
It will be interesting to see if Heat mania vaults LeBron to the top of the list next year.
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 6
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5