Sep 30, 2010, 10:43 AM EDT
Kobe’s the man, doesn’t matter what side of the pond you are on.
The NBA released the top jerseys sold in Europe and Kobe Bryant tops the list. As he does in the United States. And China. And everywhere jerseys are sold (except Boston). This is Kobe’s third straight year atop the Europe list.
Rounding out the top five are LeBron James (the old Cleveland uni), Dwyane Wade, Pau Gasol and Kevin Garnett.
Who are the top Europeans? Gasol (as already mentioned) followed by Andrea Bargnani (sixth overall), Jose Calderon (seventh), Dirk Nowitzki (ninth) and Tony Parker (tenth).
It will be interesting to see if Heat mania vaults LeBron to the top of the list next year.
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 25
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 1
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 26
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27