Sep 30, 2010, 10:43 AM EDT
Kobe’s the man, doesn’t matter what side of the pond you are on.
The NBA released the top jerseys sold in Europe and Kobe Bryant tops the list. As he does in the United States. And China. And everywhere jerseys are sold (except Boston). This is Kobe’s third straight year atop the Europe list.
Rounding out the top five are LeBron James (the old Cleveland uni), Dwyane Wade, Pau Gasol and Kevin Garnett.
Who are the top Europeans? Gasol (as already mentioned) followed by Andrea Bargnani (sixth overall), Jose Calderon (seventh), Dirk Nowitzki (ninth) and Tony Parker (tenth).
It will be interesting to see if Heat mania vaults LeBron to the top of the list next year.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 4
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43