Sep 30, 2010, 10:43 AM EDT
Kobe’s the man, doesn’t matter what side of the pond you are on.
The NBA released the top jerseys sold in Europe and Kobe Bryant tops the list. As he does in the United States. And China. And everywhere jerseys are sold (except Boston). This is Kobe’s third straight year atop the Europe list.
Rounding out the top five are LeBron James (the old Cleveland uni), Dwyane Wade, Pau Gasol and Kevin Garnett.
Who are the top Europeans? Gasol (as already mentioned) followed by Andrea Bargnani (sixth overall), Jose Calderon (seventh), Dirk Nowitzki (ninth) and Tony Parker (tenth).
It will be interesting to see if Heat mania vaults LeBron to the top of the list next year.
- Report: Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, may need surgery 0
- Report: Mavericks looking to move No. 13 pick to clear out cap space for run at Howard, CP3 28
- Report: Mike Krzyzewski to return, coach Team USA in 2016 Olympics 13
- Lakers GM Kupchak denies he, Howard talked about D’Antoni 19
- Kevin Love and Flip Saunders hitting it off 6
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Live Extra: Watch Penguins-Senators, Game 4
- LIVE: Heat host Pacers in Game 1 of East finals
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games