Sep 29, 2010, 8:05 PM EDT
You may want to believe, but until we see evidence on the court that Tracy McGrady is right you have to think of him as still damage goods.
Tracy McGrady likes to push himself pretty hard (all the great ones do) but has had to pull back at Pistons camp and made the following comment to the Detroit News:
“Can’t put the knee aside, that’s the major issue,” he said. “If I didn’t have any problems with my knee, I would be myself.”
Meaning he is not himself. Hasn’t been for a while. Which is unfortunate for all of us remember what he was and what a joy he was to watch.
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 8
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 50
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 58
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 29
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 19
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 54
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3