Sep 29, 2010, 8:05 PM EST
You may want to believe, but until we see evidence on the court that Tracy McGrady is right you have to think of him as still damage goods.
Tracy McGrady likes to push himself pretty hard (all the great ones do) but has had to pull back at Pistons camp and made the following comment to the Detroit News:
“Can’t put the knee aside, that’s the major issue,” he said. “If I didn’t have any problems with my knee, I would be myself.”
Meaning he is not himself. Hasn’t been for a while. Which is unfortunate for all of us remember what he was and what a joy he was to watch.
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 1
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 0
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 4
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 20
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8