Sep 29, 2010, 8:05 PM EDT
You may want to believe, but until we see evidence on the court that Tracy McGrady is right you have to think of him as still damage goods.
Tracy McGrady likes to push himself pretty hard (all the great ones do) but has had to pull back at Pistons camp and made the following comment to the Detroit News:
“Can’t put the knee aside, that’s the major issue,” he said. “If I didn’t have any problems with my knee, I would be myself.”
Meaning he is not himself. Hasn’t been for a while. Which is unfortunate for all of us remember what he was and what a joy he was to watch.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 1
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 16
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15