Sep 29, 2010, 1:40 PM EST
What legal system overburdened with frivolous lawsuits are you talking about?
A man sued the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Quicken Loans Arena to discover the identity of the NBA team’s mascot, Moondog, who allegedly struck his arm to make him drop a sign, rupturing a tendon in the process, in Cuyahoga County Court.
The Cavaliers legal response to this suit was written in Comic Sans.
Maybe as part of this lawsuit we can find out why the Cleveland Cavaliers have a dog mascot. Named Moondog. Just curious.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11