Sep 29, 2010, 1:40 PM EST
What legal system overburdened with frivolous lawsuits are you talking about?
A man sued the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Quicken Loans Arena to discover the identity of the NBA team’s mascot, Moondog, who allegedly struck his arm to make him drop a sign, rupturing a tendon in the process, in Cuyahoga County Court.
The Cavaliers legal response to this suit was written in Comic Sans.
Maybe as part of this lawsuit we can find out why the Cleveland Cavaliers have a dog mascot. Named Moondog. Just curious.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 7
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 21
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 6
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 4
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11