Sep 28, 2010, 1:44 PM EST
I’m rooting for Shaun Livingston to make it. I know, media are supposed to be objective yada yada yada… we root for some things. We have favorites (and no, probably not the Heat or Lakers or whoever you think in most cases). I want Livingston to make it.
But already there are setbacks. He has been held out of some training camp drills by Larry Brown because of fluid on the knees, according to a tweet from AP writer Mike Cranston.
Charlotte is a good spot for Livingston, right now D.J. Augustin is the only point guard in front of him. Livingston should get some minutes, should get a chance. Which is all you can really ask, that and for his body not to betray him again.
We’ll see, but I’m in his corner.
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 3
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 1
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 25
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)