Sep 28, 2010, 1:44 PM EST
I’m rooting for Shaun Livingston to make it. I know, media are supposed to be objective yada yada yada… we root for some things. We have favorites (and no, probably not the Heat or Lakers or whoever you think in most cases). I want Livingston to make it.
But already there are setbacks. He has been held out of some training camp drills by Larry Brown because of fluid on the knees, according to a tweet from AP writer Mike Cranston.
Charlotte is a good spot for Livingston, right now D.J. Augustin is the only point guard in front of him. Livingston should get some minutes, should get a chance. Which is all you can really ask, that and for his body not to betray him again.
We’ll see, but I’m in his corner.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 2
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 46
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 16
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 12