Sep 28, 2010, 1:44 PM EDT
I’m rooting for Shaun Livingston to make it. I know, media are supposed to be objective yada yada yada… we root for some things. We have favorites (and no, probably not the Heat or Lakers or whoever you think in most cases). I want Livingston to make it.
But already there are setbacks. He has been held out of some training camp drills by Larry Brown because of fluid on the knees, according to a tweet from AP writer Mike Cranston.
Charlotte is a good spot for Livingston, right now D.J. Augustin is the only point guard in front of him. Livingston should get some minutes, should get a chance. Which is all you can really ask, that and for his body not to betray him again.
We’ll see, but I’m in his corner.
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 0
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 10
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 4
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 10
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2