Sep 28, 2010, 1:44 PM EDT
I’m rooting for Shaun Livingston to make it. I know, media are supposed to be objective yada yada yada… we root for some things. We have favorites (and no, probably not the Heat or Lakers or whoever you think in most cases). I want Livingston to make it.
But already there are setbacks. He has been held out of some training camp drills by Larry Brown because of fluid on the knees, according to a tweet from AP writer Mike Cranston.
Charlotte is a good spot for Livingston, right now D.J. Augustin is the only point guard in front of him. Livingston should get some minutes, should get a chance. Which is all you can really ask, that and for his body not to betray him again.
We’ll see, but I’m in his corner.
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 14
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0