Sep 28, 2010, 1:51 PM EDT
The PBT previews have started. We are working our way through The Association, division by division, through all 30 teams. Looking at what happened this summer, what you’re impossible fan dreams are, and we’re looking at reality.
To make it easy for you to follow, here are the previews we have done so far — and we will be updating this post daily when a new preview lands. We’re all about the convenience.
This also gives you an easy place to look back at the end of the season so you can remind us just how wrong we were. Again, we’re all about the convenience.
Boston Celtics (prediction 50 wins)
Toronto Raptors (prediction 23 wins)
New York Knicks (prediction 38 wins)
Philadelphia 76ers (prediction 28 wins)
New Jersey Nets (prediction 34 wins)
Cleveland Cavaliers (prediction 28 wins)
Indiana Pacers (prediction 35 wins)
Chicago Bulls (prediction 52 wins)
Milwaukee Bucks (prediction 53 wins)
Detroit Pistons (prediction 30 wins)
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3