Sep 28, 2010, 1:51 PM EDT
The PBT previews have started. We are working our way through The Association, division by division, through all 30 teams. Looking at what happened this summer, what you’re impossible fan dreams are, and we’re looking at reality.
To make it easy for you to follow, here are the previews we have done so far — and we will be updating this post daily when a new preview lands. We’re all about the convenience.
This also gives you an easy place to look back at the end of the season so you can remind us just how wrong we were. Again, we’re all about the convenience.
Boston Celtics (prediction 50 wins)
Toronto Raptors (prediction 23 wins)
New York Knicks (prediction 38 wins)
Philadelphia 76ers (prediction 28 wins)
New Jersey Nets (prediction 34 wins)
Cleveland Cavaliers (prediction 28 wins)
Indiana Pacers (prediction 35 wins)
Chicago Bulls (prediction 52 wins)
Milwaukee Bucks (prediction 53 wins)
Detroit Pistons (prediction 30 wins)
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11