Sep 28, 2010, 1:51 PM EST
The PBT previews have started. We are working our way through The Association, division by division, through all 30 teams. Looking at what happened this summer, what you’re impossible fan dreams are, and we’re looking at reality.
To make it easy for you to follow, here are the previews we have done so far — and we will be updating this post daily when a new preview lands. We’re all about the convenience.
This also gives you an easy place to look back at the end of the season so you can remind us just how wrong we were. Again, we’re all about the convenience.
Boston Celtics (prediction 50 wins)
Toronto Raptors (prediction 23 wins)
New York Knicks (prediction 38 wins)
Philadelphia 76ers (prediction 28 wins)
New Jersey Nets (prediction 34 wins)
Cleveland Cavaliers (prediction 28 wins)
Indiana Pacers (prediction 35 wins)
Chicago Bulls (prediction 52 wins)
Milwaukee Bucks (prediction 53 wins)
Detroit Pistons (prediction 30 wins)
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 1
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39