Sep 28, 2010, 1:51 PM EST
The PBT previews have started. We are working our way through The Association, division by division, through all 30 teams. Looking at what happened this summer, what you’re impossible fan dreams are, and we’re looking at reality.
To make it easy for you to follow, here are the previews we have done so far — and we will be updating this post daily when a new preview lands. We’re all about the convenience.
This also gives you an easy place to look back at the end of the season so you can remind us just how wrong we were. Again, we’re all about the convenience.
Boston Celtics (prediction 50 wins)
Toronto Raptors (prediction 23 wins)
New York Knicks (prediction 38 wins)
Philadelphia 76ers (prediction 28 wins)
New Jersey Nets (prediction 34 wins)
Cleveland Cavaliers (prediction 28 wins)
Indiana Pacers (prediction 35 wins)
Chicago Bulls (prediction 52 wins)
Milwaukee Bucks (prediction 53 wins)
Detroit Pistons (prediction 30 wins)
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 7
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 24
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)