Sep 28, 2010, 12:25 PM EDT
In case you were worried that LeBron James would be sleeping on a cot at American Airlines Arena, you can relax. The King has found his castle.
NBCMiami.com has pictures of the home that you can’t afford (well, except for you, Mr. Cuban). It’s in Coconut Grove, the Hughes Cove neighborhood, and went for a cool $7.95 million.
It has four bedrooms, five baths, an elevator, a pool, and a back yard that fronts Biscayne Bay. But only a four-car garage, so there may be some cars up on blocks in the driveway. The home also has a touch-screen Creston control system that remotely adjusts air conditioning, lights, window coverings, and ertainment systems throughout the home. Nice.
So, just like your place, Mr. Cuban.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 38
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3