Sep 28, 2010, 12:25 PM EDT
In case you were worried that LeBron James would be sleeping on a cot at American Airlines Arena, you can relax. The King has found his castle.
NBCMiami.com has pictures of the home that you can’t afford (well, except for you, Mr. Cuban). It’s in Coconut Grove, the Hughes Cove neighborhood, and went for a cool $7.95 million.
It has four bedrooms, five baths, an elevator, a pool, and a back yard that fronts Biscayne Bay. But only a four-car garage, so there may be some cars up on blocks in the driveway. The home also has a touch-screen Creston control system that remotely adjusts air conditioning, lights, window coverings, and ertainment systems throughout the home. Nice.
So, just like your place, Mr. Cuban.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32