Sep 28, 2010, 12:25 PM EDT
In case you were worried that LeBron James would be sleeping on a cot at American Airlines Arena, you can relax. The King has found his castle.
NBCMiami.com has pictures of the home that you can’t afford (well, except for you, Mr. Cuban). It’s in Coconut Grove, the Hughes Cove neighborhood, and went for a cool $7.95 million.
It has four bedrooms, five baths, an elevator, a pool, and a back yard that fronts Biscayne Bay. But only a four-car garage, so there may be some cars up on blocks in the driveway. The home also has a touch-screen Creston control system that remotely adjusts air conditioning, lights, window coverings, and ertainment systems throughout the home. Nice.
So, just like your place, Mr. Cuban.
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 52
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 56
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6