Sep 28, 2010, 12:25 PM EDT
In case you were worried that LeBron James would be sleeping on a cot at American Airlines Arena, you can relax. The King has found his castle.
NBCMiami.com has pictures of the home that you can’t afford (well, except for you, Mr. Cuban). It’s in Coconut Grove, the Hughes Cove neighborhood, and went for a cool $7.95 million.
It has four bedrooms, five baths, an elevator, a pool, and a back yard that fronts Biscayne Bay. But only a four-car garage, so there may be some cars up on blocks in the driveway. The home also has a touch-screen Creston control system that remotely adjusts air conditioning, lights, window coverings, and ertainment systems throughout the home. Nice.
So, just like your place, Mr. Cuban.
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 20
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 29