Sep 28, 2010, 3:07 PM EDT
Bobcats forward Eduardo Najera will miss most of training camp as he recovers from surgery to repair a sports hernia.
The surgery took place Sept. 10 and he should be out three more weeks.
That’s not going to help Najera’s effort to get minutes. He was already fighting guys like Tyrus Thomas, Boris Diaw, Derrick Brown and Dominic McGuire for court time, now he is set back by missing camp. Not good.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 6
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 14
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11