Sep 28, 2010, 3:07 PM EDT
Bobcats forward Eduardo Najera will miss most of training camp as he recovers from surgery to repair a sports hernia.
The surgery took place Sept. 10 and he should be out three more weeks.
That’s not going to help Najera’s effort to get minutes. He was already fighting guys like Tyrus Thomas, Boris Diaw, Derrick Brown and Dominic McGuire for court time, now he is set back by missing camp. Not good.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9