Sep 28, 2010, 3:07 PM EDT
Bobcats forward Eduardo Najera will miss most of training camp as he recovers from surgery to repair a sports hernia.
The surgery took place Sept. 10 and he should be out three more weeks.
That’s not going to help Najera’s effort to get minutes. He was already fighting guys like Tyrus Thomas, Boris Diaw, Derrick Brown and Dominic McGuire for court time, now he is set back by missing camp. Not good.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 22
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 34
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 26
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12