Sep 28, 2010, 3:07 PM EDT
Bobcats forward Eduardo Najera will miss most of training camp as he recovers from surgery to repair a sports hernia.
The surgery took place Sept. 10 and he should be out three more weeks.
That’s not going to help Najera’s effort to get minutes. He was already fighting guys like Tyrus Thomas, Boris Diaw, Derrick Brown and Dominic McGuire for court time, now he is set back by missing camp. Not good.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19