Sep 28, 2010, 3:07 PM EST
Bobcats forward Eduardo Najera will miss most of training camp as he recovers from surgery to repair a sports hernia.
The surgery took place Sept. 10 and he should be out three more weeks.
That’s not going to help Najera’s effort to get minutes. He was already fighting guys like Tyrus Thomas, Boris Diaw, Derrick Brown and Dominic McGuire for court time, now he is set back by missing camp. Not good.
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 4
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28