Sep 27, 2010, 6:10 PM EST
Rudy Fernandez spent all summer whining — or having his agent whine for him, that’s why the man gets paid the big bucks — about wanting to be traded from Portland.
Rudy Fernandez says he “prefers the European style” and wants to return to Europe. “I don’t feel good in NBA.”
Fernandez has this season at $1.2 million and next season has a team option at $2.2 million. Fernandez the player is a good value at that price, but would you trade for him if you knew his heart was signing with Barcelona? Nope, I’ll keep my first round pick and get a guy I can develop and keep, thank you very much.
So well done Rudy — you walk back into the place you don’t want to be and quickly seal your fate to stay there. You get what you deserve sometimes in life.
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 0
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 1
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 16
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 42
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45