Sep 26, 2010, 9:10 PM EDT
LeBron James is in Miami. The Larry O’Brien trophy is still in Los Angeles. And if you think it will be easy to pry it out of this guy’s fingers — whatever shape they are in — you are bat guano crazy.
Here Kobe talks about his ailing finger then LeBron James.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 2
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8