Sep 26, 2010, 9:10 PM EDT
LeBron James is in Miami. The Larry O’Brien trophy is still in Los Angeles. And if you think it will be easy to pry it out of this guy’s fingers — whatever shape they are in — you are bat guano crazy.
Here Kobe talks about his ailing finger then LeBron James.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 16
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 2
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 8
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 21