Sep 26, 2010, 9:10 PM EDT
LeBron James is in Miami. The Larry O’Brien trophy is still in Los Angeles. And if you think it will be easy to pry it out of this guy’s fingers — whatever shape they are in — you are bat guano crazy.
Here Kobe talks about his ailing finger then LeBron James.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3