Sep 25, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
We said this might be coming, and now it has.
Jannero Pargo has signed a one-year deal with the New Orleans Hornets, according to Marc Spears of Yahoo.
Pargo is a passable backup. There are better guys out there — certainly better shooters — but Pargo will make a few plays and a few buckets.
If you’re thinking, “didn’t Pargo sign with Golden State a couple months ago?” the answer is almost. The two sides reached a verbal agreement, but the Warriors new ownership nixed the deal before it could be finalized.
So instead of playing on a clam chowder bay he moves to an ettouffee bay.
- What rust? Russell Westbrook returns, puts up 32 points in 24 minutes (VIDEO) 0
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8