Sep 25, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
We said this might be coming, and now it has.
Jannero Pargo has signed a one-year deal with the New Orleans Hornets, according to Marc Spears of Yahoo.
Pargo is a passable backup. There are better guys out there — certainly better shooters — but Pargo will make a few plays and a few buckets.
If you’re thinking, “didn’t Pargo sign with Golden State a couple months ago?” the answer is almost. The two sides reached a verbal agreement, but the Warriors new ownership nixed the deal before it could be finalized.
So instead of playing on a clam chowder bay he moves to an ettouffee bay.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 0
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7