Sep 25, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
We said this might be coming, and now it has.
Jannero Pargo has signed a one-year deal with the New Orleans Hornets, according to Marc Spears of Yahoo.
Pargo is a passable backup. There are better guys out there — certainly better shooters — but Pargo will make a few plays and a few buckets.
If you’re thinking, “didn’t Pargo sign with Golden State a couple months ago?” the answer is almost. The two sides reached a verbal agreement, but the Warriors new ownership nixed the deal before it could be finalized.
So instead of playing on a clam chowder bay he moves to an ettouffee bay.
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 19
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 11
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 14
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 27
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20