Sep 25, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
We said this might be coming, and now it has.
Jannero Pargo has signed a one-year deal with the New Orleans Hornets, according to Marc Spears of Yahoo.
Pargo is a passable backup. There are better guys out there — certainly better shooters — but Pargo will make a few plays and a few buckets.
If you’re thinking, “didn’t Pargo sign with Golden State a couple months ago?” the answer is almost. The two sides reached a verbal agreement, but the Warriors new ownership nixed the deal before it could be finalized.
So instead of playing on a clam chowder bay he moves to an ettouffee bay.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 6
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 17
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29