Sep 25, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
We said this might be coming, and now it has.
Jannero Pargo has signed a one-year deal with the New Orleans Hornets, according to Marc Spears of Yahoo.
Pargo is a passable backup. There are better guys out there — certainly better shooters — but Pargo will make a few plays and a few buckets.
If you’re thinking, “didn’t Pargo sign with Golden State a couple months ago?” the answer is almost. The two sides reached a verbal agreement, but the Warriors new ownership nixed the deal before it could be finalized.
So instead of playing on a clam chowder bay he moves to an ettouffee bay.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30