Sep 24, 2010, 4:06 PM EDT
Who wants to go to Europe when you can spend time in a training room in Minneapolis?
The Timberwolves will take on the Lakers in London and the Knicks in Paris this preseason.
No Flynn means more time for Luke Ridnour at the point in the preseason, getting used to the offense. Heck, that means they may even run some triangle sets for Kurt Rambis. That would be a nice change.
Flynn may well be coming off the bench for the T-Wolves this season. If so, that will be a bigger adjustment than the hip for him.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 7
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 12
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 20
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 97
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27