Sep 24, 2010, 4:06 PM EDT
Who wants to go to Europe when you can spend time in a training room in Minneapolis?
The Timberwolves will take on the Lakers in London and the Knicks in Paris this preseason.
No Flynn means more time for Luke Ridnour at the point in the preseason, getting used to the offense. Heck, that means they may even run some triangle sets for Kurt Rambis. That would be a nice change.
Flynn may well be coming off the bench for the T-Wolves this season. If so, that will be a bigger adjustment than the hip for him.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7