Sep 24, 2010, 4:06 PM EST
Who wants to go to Europe when you can spend time in a training room in Minneapolis?
The Timberwolves will take on the Lakers in London and the Knicks in Paris this preseason.
No Flynn means more time for Luke Ridnour at the point in the preseason, getting used to the offense. Heck, that means they may even run some triangle sets for Kurt Rambis. That would be a nice change.
Flynn may well be coming off the bench for the T-Wolves this season. If so, that will be a bigger adjustment than the hip for him.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18