Sep 24, 2010, 1:36 PM EDT
This all may be moot now, but for the record Carlos Boozer is good with the Bulls seeming to drop out of the Carmelo Anthony sweepstakes.
“I want Joakim Noah to stay,” Boozer said on “The Waddle & Silvy Show” on ESPN 1000. “I don’t want to see him in any uniform but a Bulls uniform….
But that Melo guy can ball…
“Carmelo Anthony is unbelievable, and hard to stop offensively,” Boozer said. “We played him in the playoffs last year, and we beat them 4-2, but the two games they won he single-handedly won the games by himself.
“The thing about ‘Melo is he’s as pure a scorer as we have in the game, because he can do it so many different ways. He can shoot the three, can post-up, has great ballhandling ability. He’s a handful to defend.”
Clearly want he wants: Noah and Anthony. Gus Forman and the Bulls front office would like that, too. But it appears that is not going to happen.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16