Sep 24, 2010, 1:36 PM EDT
This all may be moot now, but for the record Carlos Boozer is good with the Bulls seeming to drop out of the Carmelo Anthony sweepstakes.
“I want Joakim Noah to stay,” Boozer said on “The Waddle & Silvy Show” on ESPN 1000. “I don’t want to see him in any uniform but a Bulls uniform….
But that Melo guy can ball…
“Carmelo Anthony is unbelievable, and hard to stop offensively,” Boozer said. “We played him in the playoffs last year, and we beat them 4-2, but the two games they won he single-handedly won the games by himself.
“The thing about ‘Melo is he’s as pure a scorer as we have in the game, because he can do it so many different ways. He can shoot the three, can post-up, has great ballhandling ability. He’s a handful to defend.”
Clearly want he wants: Noah and Anthony. Gus Forman and the Bulls front office would like that, too. But it appears that is not going to happen.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 31
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4