Sep 24, 2010, 9:38 AM EDT
Through all of the talk and controversy around Carmelo Anthony trying to force his way out of Denver, one thing has never really been in question — Melo can ball. He will make your team better (as long as you didn’t give up too much to get him).
But just to make sure you know, Amar’e Stoudemire told Neil Best of Newsday that Anthony would be a good fit with the Knicks.
“Me and Carmelo are great friends but I’m still not sure where he’s going to end up going. If he were here in New York that would be great, a great situation for us, a great opportunity for us.”
Now if Anthony could just come up with a first round draft pick and another young, talented player the Knicks could ship away everything would be peachy.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20