Sep 24, 2010, 9:38 AM EDT
Through all of the talk and controversy around Carmelo Anthony trying to force his way out of Denver, one thing has never really been in question — Melo can ball. He will make your team better (as long as you didn’t give up too much to get him).
But just to make sure you know, Amar’e Stoudemire told Neil Best of Newsday that Anthony would be a good fit with the Knicks.
“Me and Carmelo are great friends but I’m still not sure where he’s going to end up going. If he were here in New York that would be great, a great situation for us, a great opportunity for us.”
Now if Anthony could just come up with a first round draft pick and another young, talented player the Knicks could ship away everything would be peachy.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 20
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7