Sep 24, 2010, 9:38 AM EST
Through all of the talk and controversy around Carmelo Anthony trying to force his way out of Denver, one thing has never really been in question — Melo can ball. He will make your team better (as long as you didn’t give up too much to get him).
But just to make sure you know, Amar’e Stoudemire told Neil Best of Newsday that Anthony would be a good fit with the Knicks.
“Me and Carmelo are great friends but I’m still not sure where he’s going to end up going. If he were here in New York that would be great, a great situation for us, a great opportunity for us.”
Now if Anthony could just come up with a first round draft pick and another young, talented player the Knicks could ship away everything would be peachy.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12