Sep 22, 2010, 3:25 PM EDT
Thanks to the people at SLAM, who broke out the Kobe Bryant at Midnight Madness as a high school player video. When he dropped 43 and showed all sorts of flash and flare. Like him or don’t, the guy can flat out ball.
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 0
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 31
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 26
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 36