Sep 22, 2010, 3:25 PM EDT
Thanks to the people at SLAM, who broke out the Kobe Bryant at Midnight Madness as a high school player video. When he dropped 43 and showed all sorts of flash and flare. Like him or don’t, the guy can flat out ball.
- Why shot-location defense matters 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 5
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 9
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 10
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6