Sep 22, 2010, 12:45 PM EST
Whatever is swirling through the media, through back channels and into NBA front offices, Carmelo Anthony is going to come out at Nuggets camp and say all the right things.
He’s got that down. He’ll do it to microphones next week, but he went to twitter and made these comments Wednesday night:
Everyone has there own opinion. Its funny. It cracks me up.
When I know something< you guys will know something. #pointblankperiod
@DMVisRNB i just want to play ball> f*$k all that other SH*%. feel me.
We all do have opinions. But at the end of it, it is Melo’s name on the contract, his game out on the court. He gets the final say. One way or another.
But for now, expect all he will say to be a lot like this, just in different words.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 9
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8