Sep 22, 2010, 12:45 PM EDT
Whatever is swirling through the media, through back channels and into NBA front offices, Carmelo Anthony is going to come out at Nuggets camp and say all the right things.
He’s got that down. He’ll do it to microphones next week, but he went to twitter and made these comments Wednesday night:
Everyone has there own opinion. Its funny. It cracks me up.
When I know something< you guys will know something. #pointblankperiod
@DMVisRNB i just want to play ball> f*$k all that other SH*%. feel me.
We all do have opinions. But at the end of it, it is Melo’s name on the contract, his game out on the court. He gets the final say. One way or another.
But for now, expect all he will say to be a lot like this, just in different words.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 2
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 14
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 39
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29