Sep 20, 2010, 4:30 PM EST
Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to
become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac… It’s in the hole!
It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole!
(Thanks to TrueHoop for finding these. And Henry did research on these — sometimes blogging for a living takes you down some odd paths — and these appear to be legit.)
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 0
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 2
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)