Sep 20, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to
become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac… It’s in the hole!
It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole!
(Thanks to TrueHoop for finding these. And Henry did research on these — sometimes blogging for a living takes you down some odd paths — and these appear to be legit.)
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 10
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 28
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85