Sep 20, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to
become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac… It’s in the hole!
It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole!
(Thanks to TrueHoop for finding these. And Henry did research on these — sometimes blogging for a living takes you down some odd paths — and these appear to be legit.)
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8