Sep 20, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to
become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac… It’s in the hole!
It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole!
(Thanks to TrueHoop for finding these. And Henry did research on these — sometimes blogging for a living takes you down some odd paths — and these appear to be legit.)
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 57
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 17
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31