Sep 17, 2010, 10:44 AM EST
Training camps don’t start for two weeks, games for more than a month, so we’ve got some time. We can focus on the important things. Like personal hygene. And beards.
The Bulls Carlos Boozer knows his sh… stuff about beards, so the people from Dime Mag sat down with him and talked about it. And Boozer nails it on the “best beard in the NBA” question. There can be only one.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 6
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 7
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 5
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29