Sep 17, 2010, 10:44 AM EDT
Training camps don’t start for two weeks, games for more than a month, so we’ve got some time. We can focus on the important things. Like personal hygene. And beards.
The Bulls Carlos Boozer knows his sh… stuff about beards, so the people from Dime Mag sat down with him and talked about it. And Boozer nails it on the “best beard in the NBA” question. There can be only one.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 4
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 1
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 6
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 14