Sep 17, 2010, 10:44 AM EST
Training camps don’t start for two weeks, games for more than a month, so we’ve got some time. We can focus on the important things. Like personal hygene. And beards.
The Bulls Carlos Boozer knows his sh… stuff about beards, so the people from Dime Mag sat down with him and talked about it. And Boozer nails it on the “best beard in the NBA” question. There can be only one.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10