Sep 17, 2010, 10:44 AM EDT
Training camps don’t start for two weeks, games for more than a month, so we’ve got some time. We can focus on the important things. Like personal hygene. And beards.
The Bulls Carlos Boozer knows his sh… stuff about beards, so the people from Dime Mag sat down with him and talked about it. And Boozer nails it on the “best beard in the NBA” question. There can be only one.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 25
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9