Sep 17, 2010, 10:44 AM EDT
Training camps don’t start for two weeks, games for more than a month, so we’ve got some time. We can focus on the important things. Like personal hygene. And beards.
The Bulls Carlos Boozer knows his sh… stuff about beards, so the people from Dime Mag sat down with him and talked about it. And Boozer nails it on the “best beard in the NBA” question. There can be only one.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 0
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 1
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17