Sep 17, 2010, 2:25 PM EDT
People are not healthy eaters in Wisconsin. Sure, there are exceptions (I hear you Madison) but I’ve seen it. I live in image-conscious Los Angeles, where there are great burgers, but creative variations of the Steve Nash diet — or just sushi — are the diet staples.
Visit my relatives in Wisconsin, and it’s a different culinary world. I’m not sure what Top Chef Milwaukee would look like but my cholesterol would go up just watching it. (Kevin could win that one, too, and I’d be good with it.)
Jon Brockman, the newest Buck, knows how to win friends and influence people in Milwaukee.
What you see to the right is the Brockness Burger at AJ Bombers (found and reported by onMilwaukee.com). That thing rocks. It is actually larger than Scott Skiles. Brockman helped create it.
And for every one of his burgers sold this week Brockman is donating $10 to the Special Olympics. Good cause.
Not sure that is going to end up on the Bucks training table, however. And Steve Nash does not approve.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 12
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 14
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 14
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 46