Sep 16, 2010, 10:13 PM EDT
We don’t know how serious this is, may be nothing.
Davis was drafted out of North Carolina and was expected to get his fair share of minutes this season to see what he can do and grow his game on a team that is rebuilding. Davis should be a solid rebounder and showed some flashes at Summer League, but needs to learn to defend and find his place in the offense at this level.
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 43
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 28
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 21
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22