Sep 16, 2010, 10:13 PM EST
We don’t know how serious this is, may be nothing.
Davis was drafted out of North Carolina and was expected to get his fair share of minutes this season to see what he can do and grow his game on a team that is rebuilding. Davis should be a solid rebounder and showed some flashes at Summer League, but needs to learn to defend and find his place in the offense at this level.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54