Sep 16, 2010, 10:13 PM EDT
We don’t know how serious this is, may be nothing.
Davis was drafted out of North Carolina and was expected to get his fair share of minutes this season to see what he can do and grow his game on a team that is rebuilding. Davis should be a solid rebounder and showed some flashes at Summer League, but needs to learn to defend and find his place in the offense at this level.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50