Sep 16, 2010, 6:25 PM EDT
It is time for some kind of gesture from the people of Sacramento, because this is not who they are. This is some little ass%&@#.
For the second time in a week, a swastika was painted on a mural of Israel’s Omri Casspi, according to the Sacramento Bee. As with the first time, the police have little to go on in the case — this is done by the kind of coward who does things under cover of darkness and sits quietly when the lights are on. These kinds of crimes almost need to have a witness seeing someone in the act to make any arrests.
This is not who the people of Sacramento are. As a person and a player they stand behind him. Sacramento is a diverse and tolerant community.
I’m not sure what kind of billboard or other grand gesture the people of Sacramento can make to show that they rise above this kind of stupidity. But they will not let one fool define them.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 2
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 17
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7