Sep 16, 2010, 11:13 AM EDT
Man, I can’t wait for actual basketball games to begin…
Dwight Howard has filed papers in court in Florida claiming that Royce Reed — the mother if his child — violated a legal gag order not allowing her to speak to the media about their relationship, according to TMZ (via Ben Maller).
Reed was part of the cast of VH1′s Basketball Wives and has spoken to the media about Howard on other occasions. We have no idea what she said on that show because we’ve never watched it, but apparently some lawyers just made hundreds of dollars an hour to watch the episodes and track what she blurted out. (Not sure it’d be worth the money, frankly.)
Reed’s representative said the information came from legal documents and therefore she did not violate the agreement.
I’m now closing my eyes, sticking my fingers in my ears and humming show tunes to myself until training camps open so I don’t have to see any more of this.
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 3
- Tony Allen fined $5,000 for overacting on Ginobili foul 12
- Preview: Pacers must take back paint to even series with Heat 4
- Celtics deny Nets permission to speak with head coach Doc Rivers 5
- PBT Extra: Talking Heat/Pacers, and why Indy might be optimistic 12
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (81)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (65)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (59)
- Watch LIVE: Pens-Sens, Game 5
- LIVE: Pacers aim to even series with Heat
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PBT: Pacers must take back paint to beat Heat
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination