Sep 16, 2010, 11:13 AM EDT
Man, I can’t wait for actual basketball games to begin…
Dwight Howard has filed papers in court in Florida claiming that Royce Reed — the mother if his child — violated a legal gag order not allowing her to speak to the media about their relationship, according to TMZ (via Ben Maller).
Reed was part of the cast of VH1’s Basketball Wives and has spoken to the media about Howard on other occasions. We have no idea what she said on that show because we’ve never watched it, but apparently some lawyers just made hundreds of dollars an hour to watch the episodes and track what she blurted out. (Not sure it’d be worth the money, frankly.)
Reed’s representative said the information came from legal documents and therefore she did not violate the agreement.
I’m now closing my eyes, sticking my fingers in my ears and humming show tunes to myself until training camps open so I don’t have to see any more of this.
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 3
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 12
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 19
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 52
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5