Sep 16, 2010, 11:13 AM EDT
Man, I can’t wait for actual basketball games to begin…
Dwight Howard has filed papers in court in Florida claiming that Royce Reed — the mother if his child — violated a legal gag order not allowing her to speak to the media about their relationship, according to TMZ (via Ben Maller).
Reed was part of the cast of VH1’s Basketball Wives and has spoken to the media about Howard on other occasions. We have no idea what she said on that show because we’ve never watched it, but apparently some lawyers just made hundreds of dollars an hour to watch the episodes and track what she blurted out. (Not sure it’d be worth the money, frankly.)
Reed’s representative said the information came from legal documents and therefore she did not violate the agreement.
I’m now closing my eyes, sticking my fingers in my ears and humming show tunes to myself until training camps open so I don’t have to see any more of this.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 11
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11