Sep 15, 2010, 2:01 PM EDT
The Nets picked up a little depth on the wing Wednesday by signing former Charlotte Bobcat Stephen Graham to a two-year deal.
Graham averaged 4.6 points in 11.5 minutes per game off the bench for the Bobcats last season. He was never Larry Brown’s favorite and his minutes were not consistent.
How many minutes Graham will be able to get in Newark behind Travis Outlaw, Anthony Morrow, Terrence Williams and the rest of the gang remains to be seen.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 5
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 5
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 18
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31