Sep 15, 2010, 2:01 PM EST
The Nets picked up a little depth on the wing Wednesday by signing former Charlotte Bobcat Stephen Graham to a two-year deal.
Graham averaged 4.6 points in 11.5 minutes per game off the bench for the Bobcats last season. He was never Larry Brown’s favorite and his minutes were not consistent.
How many minutes Graham will be able to get in Newark behind Travis Outlaw, Anthony Morrow, Terrence Williams and the rest of the gang remains to be seen.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 6
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 32
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20