Sep 15, 2010, 2:01 PM EST
The Nets picked up a little depth on the wing Wednesday by signing former Charlotte Bobcat Stephen Graham to a two-year deal.
Graham averaged 4.6 points in 11.5 minutes per game off the bench for the Bobcats last season. He was never Larry Brown’s favorite and his minutes were not consistent.
How many minutes Graham will be able to get in Newark behind Travis Outlaw, Anthony Morrow, Terrence Williams and the rest of the gang remains to be seen.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17