Sep 15, 2010, 2:01 PM EDT
The Nets picked up a little depth on the wing Wednesday by signing former Charlotte Bobcat Stephen Graham to a two-year deal.
Graham averaged 4.6 points in 11.5 minutes per game off the bench for the Bobcats last season. He was never Larry Brown’s favorite and his minutes were not consistent.
How many minutes Graham will be able to get in Newark behind Travis Outlaw, Anthony Morrow, Terrence Williams and the rest of the gang remains to be seen.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 3
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 5
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4