Sep 15, 2010, 2:01 PM EDT
The Nets picked up a little depth on the wing Wednesday by signing former Charlotte Bobcat Stephen Graham to a two-year deal.
Graham averaged 4.6 points in 11.5 minutes per game off the bench for the Bobcats last season. He was never Larry Brown’s favorite and his minutes were not consistent.
How many minutes Graham will be able to get in Newark behind Travis Outlaw, Anthony Morrow, Terrence Williams and the rest of the gang remains to be seen.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 6
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 5
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 34
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 9
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40