Sep 15, 2010, 8:30 PM EST
Take a look at the roster of the Michigan Wolverines basketball team. The Big Lead did and it is interesting.
You have Jordan Dumars, son of the legendary Bad Boy Piston Joe Dumars. There is Tim Hardaway Jr., who is the son of… if I have to explain that to you, your problems have gotten very serious and you should look into getting professional help. They have Jon Horford, younger brother of the Hawks Al Horford.
And yesterday Glenn Robinson Jr. — the son of the Big Dog — committed to the school.
That has to be a recruiting strategy, right? It can’t be coincidence that relatives of that many current and former NBA players are at Michigan, can it?
Now, if they can recruit Austin Rivers, they will have something.
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 2
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 1
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6