Sep 15, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
Take a look at the roster of the Michigan Wolverines basketball team. The Big Lead did and it is interesting.
You have Jordan Dumars, son of the legendary Bad Boy Piston Joe Dumars. There is Tim Hardaway Jr., who is the son of… if I have to explain that to you, your problems have gotten very serious and you should look into getting professional help. They have Jon Horford, younger brother of the Hawks Al Horford.
And yesterday Glenn Robinson Jr. — the son of the Big Dog — committed to the school.
That has to be a recruiting strategy, right? It can’t be coincidence that relatives of that many current and former NBA players are at Michigan, can it?
Now, if they can recruit Austin Rivers, they will have something.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 76
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20