Sep 15, 2010, 8:30 PM EST
Take a look at the roster of the Michigan Wolverines basketball team. The Big Lead did and it is interesting.
You have Jordan Dumars, son of the legendary Bad Boy Piston Joe Dumars. There is Tim Hardaway Jr., who is the son of… if I have to explain that to you, your problems have gotten very serious and you should look into getting professional help. They have Jon Horford, younger brother of the Hawks Al Horford.
And yesterday Glenn Robinson Jr. — the son of the Big Dog — committed to the school.
That has to be a recruiting strategy, right? It can’t be coincidence that relatives of that many current and former NBA players are at Michigan, can it?
Now, if they can recruit Austin Rivers, they will have something.
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 3
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 3
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 11
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Report: Kenyon Martin, Metta World Peace had “heated” argument (35)