Sep 15, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
Take a look at the roster of the Michigan Wolverines basketball team. The Big Lead did and it is interesting.
You have Jordan Dumars, son of the legendary Bad Boy Piston Joe Dumars. There is Tim Hardaway Jr., who is the son of… if I have to explain that to you, your problems have gotten very serious and you should look into getting professional help. They have Jon Horford, younger brother of the Hawks Al Horford.
And yesterday Glenn Robinson Jr. — the son of the Big Dog — committed to the school.
That has to be a recruiting strategy, right? It can’t be coincidence that relatives of that many current and former NBA players are at Michigan, can it?
Now, if they can recruit Austin Rivers, they will have something.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10