Sep 15, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
Take a look at the roster of the Michigan Wolverines basketball team. The Big Lead did and it is interesting.
You have Jordan Dumars, son of the legendary Bad Boy Piston Joe Dumars. There is Tim Hardaway Jr., who is the son of… if I have to explain that to you, your problems have gotten very serious and you should look into getting professional help. They have Jon Horford, younger brother of the Hawks Al Horford.
And yesterday Glenn Robinson Jr. — the son of the Big Dog — committed to the school.
That has to be a recruiting strategy, right? It can’t be coincidence that relatives of that many current and former NBA players are at Michigan, can it?
Now, if they can recruit Austin Rivers, they will have something.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 7
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 10
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8