Sep 13, 2010, 4:36 PM EDT
Oh, LeBron. We know you’re not just a big walking ego. We get why you went to Miami and that you took less money to do it. We think the trio of you in Miami is going to work out. We’re not on board with the “hate all things LeBron” trend that seems to have swept parts of the Internet.
So please stop doing poorly thought out things that have us writing these types of stories.
LeBron James was not on the sidelines of the Ohio State thrashing of Miami Saturday, despite the fact he was expected. Why? Our sister blog at NBC Out of Bounds has the story, via the Cleveland Leader.
James reportedly asked Ohio State University’s Police Department for a full escort for his arrival at the Buckeyes vs. Hurricanes game on Saturday, but was rather quickly denied.
A source says that at best he’ll get one police officer to escort him, and that “he made his decision.”
So LeBron went back to St. Vincent-St. Mary football game instead. Which is kind of cool. But dude, if you don’t want to come off as a big walking ego, stop doing things that make you look like it. Please.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 14
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10