Sep 12, 2010, 1:00 PM EST
NBA Tumblr Fat Shawn Kemp posted this video this morning, and as it harkens back to the days of the NBA on NBC, features a truly vicious Knicks team in a completely goofy way, and Danny Aiello, I thought it might bring some joy to you heart.
After all, how much would you give to see Amar’e Stoudemire, Anthony Randolph, and Ronny Turiaf doing a version of this video?
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 33
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11