Sep 12, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
NBA Tumblr Fat Shawn Kemp posted this video this morning, and as it harkens back to the days of the NBA on NBC, features a truly vicious Knicks team in a completely goofy way, and Danny Aiello, I thought it might bring some joy to you heart.
After all, how much would you give to see Amar’e Stoudemire, Anthony Randolph, and Ronny Turiaf doing a version of this video?
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 1
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 55
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 62
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 21
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 40
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30