Sep 12, 2010, 1:00 PM EST
NBA Tumblr Fat Shawn Kemp posted this video this morning, and as it harkens back to the days of the NBA on NBC, features a truly vicious Knicks team in a completely goofy way, and Danny Aiello, I thought it might bring some joy to you heart.
After all, how much would you give to see Amar’e Stoudemire, Anthony Randolph, and Ronny Turiaf doing a version of this video?
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 0
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)