Sep 10, 2010, 12:52 PM EST
It’s hard not to root for a guy named Tiny Gallon.
So it’s good to see that Gallon (real first name is Keith, but we wonder if even his mother calls him that) got a make-good contract to come to the Milwaukee Bucks training camp, the team announced today.
Gallon was drafted in the second round, 47th overall, by the Bucks in this past draft. He played for them at Summer League and gave them 6.6 points and 7.4 rebounds in 19.4 minutes per game. It was nice, but not thrilling play.
The Bucks have 15 guaranteed contracts already, so Gallon is not going to make the roster. But he’ll get some exposure before landing in the D-League or Europe for a while.
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 1
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 0
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 4
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 4
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)