Sep 10, 2010, 12:52 PM EST
It’s hard not to root for a guy named Tiny Gallon.
So it’s good to see that Gallon (real first name is Keith, but we wonder if even his mother calls him that) got a make-good contract to come to the Milwaukee Bucks training camp, the team announced today.
Gallon was drafted in the second round, 47th overall, by the Bucks in this past draft. He played for them at Summer League and gave them 6.6 points and 7.4 rebounds in 19.4 minutes per game. It was nice, but not thrilling play.
The Bucks have 15 guaranteed contracts already, so Gallon is not going to make the roster. But he’ll get some exposure before landing in the D-League or Europe for a while.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12