Sep 10, 2010, 12:52 PM EDT
It’s hard not to root for a guy named Tiny Gallon.
So it’s good to see that Gallon (real first name is Keith, but we wonder if even his mother calls him that) got a make-good contract to come to the Milwaukee Bucks training camp, the team announced today.
Gallon was drafted in the second round, 47th overall, by the Bucks in this past draft. He played for them at Summer League and gave them 6.6 points and 7.4 rebounds in 19.4 minutes per game. It was nice, but not thrilling play.
The Bucks have 15 guaranteed contracts already, so Gallon is not going to make the roster. But he’ll get some exposure before landing in the D-League or Europe for a while.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 17
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14