Sep 10, 2010, 12:52 PM EDT
It’s hard not to root for a guy named Tiny Gallon.
So it’s good to see that Gallon (real first name is Keith, but we wonder if even his mother calls him that) got a make-good contract to come to the Milwaukee Bucks training camp, the team announced today.
Gallon was drafted in the second round, 47th overall, by the Bucks in this past draft. He played for them at Summer League and gave them 6.6 points and 7.4 rebounds in 19.4 minutes per game. It was nice, but not thrilling play.
The Bucks have 15 guaranteed contracts already, so Gallon is not going to make the roster. But he’ll get some exposure before landing in the D-League or Europe for a while.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16