Sep 10, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
Here’s a quick piece of info for fans of both the NBA and cartoons, courtesy of the Dallas Morning News’ Eddie Sefko:
Maybe acting isn’t in his future, but Dirk Nowitzki knows he can at least lend his voice to the small-screen for animated greatness.Nowitzki will have a voice-over role in “The Cleveland Show” which airs Sundays on Fox. The date of the episode that will feature Dirk, Kevin Garnett, LeBron James , Steve Nash and others from the NBA is unknown, but that show will feature the main characters (Cleveland and Donna) scoring courtside tickets to the All-Star Game in Los Angeles. They heckle the players, who then seek revenge by paying a surprise visit to Cleveland to put him in his place.The season premiere is Sept. 26 at 7:30 p.m.
So a bunch of NBA players, including LeBron James, are going to visit Cleveland in order to get revenge on him for heckling. Innocent cartoon show, or a preview of what will happen to those unfortunate souls in LeBron’s mental notebook? You be the judge.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 7
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7