Sep 10, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
Here’s a quick piece of info for fans of both the NBA and cartoons, courtesy of the Dallas Morning News’ Eddie Sefko:
Maybe acting isn’t in his future, but Dirk Nowitzki knows he can at least lend his voice to the small-screen for animated greatness.Nowitzki will have a voice-over role in “The Cleveland Show” which airs Sundays on Fox. The date of the episode that will feature Dirk, Kevin Garnett, LeBron James , Steve Nash and others from the NBA is unknown, but that show will feature the main characters (Cleveland and Donna) scoring courtside tickets to the All-Star Game in Los Angeles. They heckle the players, who then seek revenge by paying a surprise visit to Cleveland to put him in his place.The season premiere is Sept. 26 at 7:30 p.m.
So a bunch of NBA players, including LeBron James, are going to visit Cleveland in order to get revenge on him for heckling. Innocent cartoon show, or a preview of what will happen to those unfortunate souls in LeBron’s mental notebook? You be the judge.
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 4
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 55
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 11
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 41