Sep 10, 2010, 1:52 PM EDT
Jared Dudley just rocks.
Guy is smart (on and off the court), he cares, he’s funny, one of the best guys to talk to in the league.
Oh, and he has some big plans for this season, as he told Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic.
Now that his jersey is for sale in the Team Shop, Dudley plans on buying them and giving them away to fans on twitter.
He wants to give away Dudley bobbleheads to fans and is willing to pay for them to have them made.
Inspired by slam dunk contest “10” cards, Dudley wants to pay for the making of cards that have a photo of him flashing his 3-point hand signs after he makes a 3 so fans can hold them up when he makes one.
He wants to have a weekly one-hour radio show on a Valley hip-hop station, guaranteeing Steve Nash, Larry Fitzgerald, Amar’e Stoudemire and Steve Kerr as guests.
Oh, yea, he wants to beast on the court so he can get a new deal for next season, preferably in the Valley of the Sun. This year is the last one of his old deal and he says he likes in Phoenix and wants to stay. With the changes in the Suns roster Dudley may be able to carve out a larger role. Larger role, more money. But it also could mean offers from other teams, so Dudley may have choices to make — this summer was evidence that the Suns won’t just throw out more money to keep a player, if another team offers a lot more the Suns will wish him well on his way out the door.
But I’m sure Dudley would get to keep his bobbleheads. He paid for them after all.
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 1
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 16
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6