Sep 10, 2010, 6:23 PM EDT
Bango the deer captured the hearts of the NBA community last season with his death-defying antics and talent for terrorizing people in Al Horford jerseys. Now his greatness has been officially recognized.
According the Twitter account of the Milwaukee Bucks, Bango has been voted the mascot of the year by his fellow mascots. Well done, Bango. You certainly deserved it.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld