Sep 10, 2010, 6:23 PM EDT
Bango the deer captured the hearts of the NBA community last season with his death-defying antics and talent for terrorizing people in Al Horford jerseys. Now his greatness has been officially recognized.
According the Twitter account of the Milwaukee Bucks, Bango has been voted the mascot of the year by his fellow mascots. Well done, Bango. You certainly deserved it.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld