Sep 10, 2010, 6:23 PM EST
Bango the deer captured the hearts of the NBA community last season with his death-defying antics and talent for terrorizing people in Al Horford jerseys. Now his greatness has been officially recognized.
According the Twitter account of the Milwaukee Bucks, Bango has been voted the mascot of the year by his fellow mascots. Well done, Bango. You certainly deserved it.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 5
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld