Sep 10, 2010, 6:23 PM EDT
Bango the deer captured the hearts of the NBA community last season with his death-defying antics and talent for terrorizing people in Al Horford jerseys. Now his greatness has been officially recognized.
According the Twitter account of the Milwaukee Bucks, Bango has been voted the mascot of the year by his fellow mascots. Well done, Bango. You certainly deserved it.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld