Sep 9, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Jay Triano, head coach of the Toronto Raptors and late-addition to the assistant coaching staff for Team USA, spends a fair amount of time in a gym holding a basketball. So naturally, he picked up a few trick shots along the way, and he showed off a few pretty unique shots when the NBA cameras were rolling:
Video via Jay Satur.
The five one-handed threes? Pretty nice. Double free throw? Neat. The rewound layup? Genius.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9