Sep 9, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Jay Triano, head coach of the Toronto Raptors and late-addition to the assistant coaching staff for Team USA, spends a fair amount of time in a gym holding a basketball. So naturally, he picked up a few trick shots along the way, and he showed off a few pretty unique shots when the NBA cameras were rolling:
Video via Jay Satur.
The five one-handed threes? Pretty nice. Double free throw? Neat. The rewound layup? Genius.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 8
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 34
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 82
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19