Sep 9, 2010, 4:30 PM EST
Jay Triano, head coach of the Toronto Raptors and late-addition to the assistant coaching staff for Team USA, spends a fair amount of time in a gym holding a basketball. So naturally, he picked up a few trick shots along the way, and he showed off a few pretty unique shots when the NBA cameras were rolling:
Video via Jay Satur.
The five one-handed threes? Pretty nice. Double free throw? Neat. The rewound layup? Genius.
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 4
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 3
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 12
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Report: Kenyon Martin, Metta World Peace had “heated” argument (35)