Sep 9, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Jay Triano, head coach of the Toronto Raptors and late-addition to the assistant coaching staff for Team USA, spends a fair amount of time in a gym holding a basketball. So naturally, he picked up a few trick shots along the way, and he showed off a few pretty unique shots when the NBA cameras were rolling:
Video via Jay Satur.
The five one-handed threes? Pretty nice. Double free throw? Neat. The rewound layup? Genius.
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 1
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 84
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9