Sep 9, 2010, 4:30 PM EST
Jay Triano, head coach of the Toronto Raptors and late-addition to the assistant coaching staff for Team USA, spends a fair amount of time in a gym holding a basketball. So naturally, he picked up a few trick shots along the way, and he showed off a few pretty unique shots when the NBA cameras were rolling:
Video via Jay Satur.
The five one-handed threes? Pretty nice. Double free throw? Neat. The rewound layup? Genius.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 2
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 13
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 48
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12